The International Association of Claim Professionals (IACP) has announced that its Annual New York Conference will be held on Thursday, May 30, 2013 at the Union League Club in Midtown Manhattan.
Edward Quinn, Jr., the New York Program Committee Chair and an IACP Board Member has confirmed the following speakers and topics for this cutting edge program, which addresses many of the issues facing claim and insurance professionals today.
- Emergence of the Middle Class: Will Microinsurance Play a Role? – Joan M. Lamm-Tennant, Ph.D., Global Chief Economist and Risk Strategist, Guy Carpenter & Co., LLC.
- Extreme Weather: Always Been Part of the Normal – Joseph Bastardi, Chief Forecaster, Accuweather
- Negotiating with the Big Boys – Ed Hochuli, NFL Referee, Partner – Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, PLC
- Social Media – “Being Wrong When You’re Right” – Mercedes Colwin, Managing Partner, New York City Office, Gordon & Rees and Allen W. Cohen, Partner, Cohen & Greene
- Recovery Actions in China – J. Ryan Hemingway, Partner, Chief Representative, Shanghai Representative Office, Clausen Miller
Scott Carmilani, President and Chief Executive Officer of Allied World Assurance Company will provide the keynote address.
The Conference will open at approximately 8:30 a.m. Following the Conference a reception will be available in order for participants to network among their peers.
To register for the IACP New York Conference, please visit the IACP website at www.iaclpro.com.